Buy and Sell Property Privately in New Zealand
By Anna Hayes 2016-02-18
Selling your own home or property privately in New Zealand not only saves real estate commission fees but allows you to be in control of the process - and it's not hard. People who choose the homesell FSBO option (For Sale By Owner) are in control of the process and save a lot of money along the way.
The DIY Real Estate website provides a range of useful tips, files and other information that will help you through the private sale process. You can also purchase a range of for sale signs, create full colour A4 brochures to promote your home, purchase sign stands and much more.
Private Sale Book
The Selling a Home Privately in New Zealand book is a complete guide to selling a home in New Zealand and could save you thousands not only now but for any future property sales you may make.
This book is reall easy to read, with the chapters broken into 8 logical steps:
- Pricing your Home correctly and the selling options available
- Solicitors Roles and where they fit in
- Preparation and Presenting your Home to get the best results
- Property Details including chattels and location
- Advertising and Marketing for maximum effect
- Buyer Enquires and how to handle them
- Buyer Inspections and Open Homes
- Offers, Negotiation and Paperwork simplified with clear instructions on what options you have when a buyer wants to make an offer plus the legal jargon and contract explained in plain english.
Sell your property privately and avoid those high cost agent fees. Visit DIY Real Estate to find out more.
About the Author
Hi! My name is Anna Hayes, and I am your doTERRA Wellness Advocate.
My doTERRA journey began when trying to help improve my health and the health of my youngest daughter who was quick sick as a baby. Discovering doTERRA's amazing all natural products changed our lives, and now I love sharing them with others. I also love that all their products are co-impact sourced, ensuring the well being of everyone involved.
Whether you are looking to join as a wholesale customer and get awesome discounts, become a Wellness Advocate yourself, or simply shop retail, I'm excited to have you here and would love to help you on your doTERRA journey!
Anna Hayes x
doTERRA Advocate ID: 6387974